Archive for January, 2015
Hello Friends . . . Oh my what a beautiful card. Thank you Linda Callahan for this wonderful design and color scheme. It has all the elements – quick, clean and simple. You have seen this stamp set before, I am simply loving it. The card base is one of our new in-colors called Mossy Meadow. Boy, it took me a little while to warm up to this color. Green is one of my favs but I thought it was a little dark. I was so wrong. My background is another one of my favs. It's called Gorgeous Grunge. It's a great background stamp set. I love when SU has matching die cuts. Makes card making to easy and gives us a perfect cut. I used some retired 5/8" Grossgrain Early Expresso Ribbon, along with a piece of our stretchy gold trim.
I added a couple of our neutral candy dots. I really do like these. You could use any sentiment that you like. I was torn between making this a thank you or a birthday. I ended up using "Celebrate" from our Endless Birthday Wishes. I guess you could use it for anything you wanted to celebrate.
Some stamp sets and dies have been carried over from our Holiday Mini. If you would like to purchase this set and matching dies please click here and shop in my online web store Everyone should know by now that it is Sale A Bration time. I just wanted to share some of my favorites from the Occasion Catalog and Sale A Bration Brochure. Here goes.
- Valentine's Day is right around the corner. "You and Me" stamp set would make a cute Valentine's card plus they are featuring a coordinated "Confetti Heart Border Punch" that can be used for other layouts.
- They have a couple embossing folders "hearts","stars" and "floral". Everybody loves embossing folders.
- If you love butterflies the "Butterfly Basics" and matching dies comes in a bundle. You save 15% when you purchase the bundle. I think this will be popular this spring. The die cuts are just beautiful with so much detail.
- If your looking ahead to Easter – "For Peeps Sake" is very cute and whimsy.
- The spring designer paper and coordinated washi tapes are very pretty.
- Place a $50 order and select one of the many stamp sets, designer papers from our Sale A Bration Brochure. It's chocked full of great products.
- If you wanted to try our new "Blendabilites" there is a whole section of spring colors that you can choose for FREE.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have given you a few ideas. Don't be alarmed if you don't hear from me for awhile. I will be having some surgergy done soon. It's not too serious but it is surgery and makes me nervous. Well take care and if I can help in any way please let me know. Have a wonderful stamping day. Toodles
TO PLACE YOUR ONLINE ORDER PLEASE
CLICK HERE !!!!
Hello Folks. . Whew !! Hope you all are keeping warm out there. Today I have a very pretty card to share featuring a product from our Occasions Catalog. Lets begin with the deets.
My card base is Blackberry Bliss, matted with Whisper White, matted again with designer paper. Don't know the pack that it came from. Sorry. My focal point is the star of the show. It's from our new Occasions Catalog. It's not a stamp, it's one of our new Thinlet Dies. There are three dies in this pack. I have used the middle one. Remember, because of all the detail be sure and use some wax paper for easy removal. I used one of our Paper Doilies, and couple of circle dies. My sentiment is from "Bloom From Hope" . (W) 133949 (C) 133952. My ribbon is our new Hello Honey (133671). Added some of our Pearls for that extra special touch. My inside is blank for right now, but I'm thinking birthday.
Our new Occasions Catalog is chocked full of new products (stamp set, die cut, ribbon, designer paper, project life kit and more. If you would like to take a look at it there is a link on the right side of my blog. Of course with every $50 order before shipping and handling you can choose a new product from our Sale a Bration Brochure. So much fun.
Comments or questions are always welcome, I'm just and email away. Thanks for stopping by, If you would like to place an order please click on the link below. Just a little side note. It has been so cold here the last week or so, my daughter posted on facebook, "Dear Mother Nature – Just wanted to let you know that we are not Popsicle's and we could sure use some warmer tempertures. I just had to share, it made me giggle.
TO PLACE YOUR STAMPIN' UP ORDER
PLEASE CLICK HERE !!!