Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Two Sweet Valentine Offers

Things On Sale Now!

Checkin’ In

October 10th, 2011 , 12 Comments »

Hello My Friends

I just want to say thank you to all my dear freinds for all of their support during this difficult time.  Most of you know that my dear husband passed away last Tue.  We were married for 41 very happy years.  I'm taking some time off.  My heart is just not in crafting right now.  I hope you will understand and keep checking in with me.  I have worked very hard on this crazy blogging thing and I would hate to loose any of your support.  If you have any questions or need any help with your crafting needs please drop me an email.  If you are in need of supplies you can go online or please don't hesitate to email me and I will take care of it for you.  Thanks again.  Just need a little time to gather my thoughts.  Love you guys.

Be Sociable, Share!

12 Responses to “Checkin’ In”

• Bette S says:

My deepest sympathies to you and your family.  Please take all the time you need and I'll keep checking up on you.  May the dear Lord be with you and your family.

• tammy fletcher says:

With deep sympathy I send this note to you. The pain is very deep right now and we all understand. Take all the time you need and know that your supporters are praying hard for you. Will keep you in my heart.

• Tracey says:

Sandy, I am so sorry for your loss, my thoughts & prayers are with you. Please take all the time you need, we'll all be here when you are ready to return. Sending you a big HUG!

• Sharon says:

I am so sorry for your loss God Bless you and your family in this time of need just know we all understand and our thoughts and prayers are with you.  I will keep checking in and please take your time.  With deepest sympathy Sharon Rowland

• Cindy says:

I am so sorry for your loss and can not even imagine what you ar going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very difficult time. Don't worry about crafting right now, just take care of yourself.

• Julie says:

You are in my prayers, Sandi. I pray you will sense the Lord's comfort and peace. Numbers 6:24-26

• I hope that you are feeling a little better day by day.  I'm so sorry to see you so sad.  If there is anything that I can do to help you please let me know.

• Theresa says:

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family as you grieve the loss of your husband. My Dad passed away suddenly 15 years ago and it was so very difficult for my Mom. Try to begin each day with the knowledge that you shared a wonderful life together, reflect on the happy times and remember that God will never leave you. Lean on God! He cares for and loves you! Take your time and us blog friends wll be here when you come back…for now you will be in my prayers.

• Ann Phelps says:

I am so sorry for your loss.  You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.  Take care of yourself.  Take it one day at a time and let God help you through it.  He is there always for you.

• Beth says:

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Take time to heal, and know that your Stampin' Up! family is here for you.  Beth

• Barb in Ontario says:

Hi Sandy
    I was very sad to read about your husband.  Take care of yourself, and treasure your memories. They will last forever.

• Sandy, I am so sorry for your loss.  There are no works to make it better but hopefully in time you will be able to carry on and have all the wonderful memories of your life together to carry in your heart.  My sincerest sympathies.