Archive for December, 2010
Good Morning To All. . . I hope you are having a bright eyed and bushy tailed morning on this last day of the 2010 year. The years are moving a little to fast it's a little scary, where did they all go. Oh well, let's move on here. Today I have a card to share using one of Julee's sketches over on the Verve network. I love doing sketches but the hardest thing for me is to find the right stamp set. This time was no different but the Awash With Flowers just popped out at me and I think it worked pretty well, don't you. Supply list below:
I hope you had a chance to go over my Reminder's List or what I refer to as my Stampin' Up Buzz. The Holiday Mini only has just a few days left. You must place your order on or before Jan 3rd, so you don't miss out on any of your favorites. You're gonna love the Occasion Mini. It is full of great images and accessories that help us look forward to sunnier days. I can live with the cold as long as we have sunshine. Sunshine makes me happy. If you missed yesterday's post click here to view all the Stampin' Up Buzz on what's new and coming soon. All I have to say is Sale A Bration WooHoo!!!!!!!
- PAPER: Soft Suede #115318, Very Vanilla #101650, Elegant Soiree #117163 Designer Paper
- STAMP SETS: Awash With Flowers #WM 117062 CM120549, Family Phrases #114960
- INK: Soft Suede #115657 and Baja Breeze #111833,Certainly Celery Marker #105106
- COOL TOOLS: Several Nesties, but remember our Circle Scissor Plus can give you the same reults #112530 and Glass Mat #112531, Lots of Tags #114508, Big Shot #113439. This machine is remarkable I use It every day.
- PRETTIES: Silver Nail Heads (NSU), Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon #122331 (Occas. Mini)
If you liked today's card and would like to order any of the supplies,
You can Place Your Stampin' Up Order On Line 24/7 Click Here
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a safe and Happy New Year's Eve. I'm having some computer problems, it just doesn't want to work anymore so it's time for it's yearly overhaul. So if I'm MIA you know why. Have a wonderful day and evening. Ta Ta For Now (TTFN)
Hello Again. . . Today I have a sneek peek using the Spinner Stamp Set from the Occasions Mini. Isn't it just the cutest. This set would be good to use for a younger child or even a teenager. My color combo is Cazun Craze, Designer Papers from Woodland Walk and Sunny Garden. My ribbon is 5/8" Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and three random Olive Green Buttons. If you order this set don't forget to order the spinner, it comes separately.
HERES A FEW THINGS I NEED TO REMIND YOU ABOUT !!!!!!!!!
- HOLIDAY MINI. . . The Holiday Mini is winding down and many of the products will no longer be available after Jan 3rd. Be sure and place your orders so you don't miss out on any of your favorites.
- 2011 Calendar. . . I finally received my calendars and my 2011 Calender is now availabe for $6.95. If you would like one email me with your name, address and quantity and I will send you a Pal Pal invoice. I will accept personal checks but shipping will be delayed till payment is confirmed. For more deets click here.
- Occasions Mini. . . Stampin' Ups Occasions Mini will go live on Jan 4th. It is chocked full of images and accessories that are ideal for all sorts of different occasions. Here are just a few of my favorites.
Valentine Defined and coordinating Designer Paper Love Impressions
Baby Blossoms and Spingtime Vintage Designer Paper
Build A Cupcake Extrat-Large Punch
- SALE A BRATION. . . OMG yes, it's that time again for the most anticipated event of the year. FREE stamps and accessories. Spend $50 and choose any stamp set or accessory for FREE from the Sale A Bration Mini. Schedule a workshop and get even more (Level One Hostess Stamp Set and $15 SU cash). Contact me now to schedule your workshop now.
To Place Your Stampin' Up Order On Line 24/7 Click Here
Thanks for stopping by and chatting. I'm working hard on more cards/projects to share with you using the new stuff from both Mini's. Have a great day. Toodles
Hello My Crafty Friends. . . My calendars have finally arrived, so I can show you what I have been working on. Just in time for the New Year. It's a magnetic calendar for 2011, I have used the beautiful Springtime Vintage Designer Paper (Paper will vary) from the Occasions Mini and our cute little stamp set Aviary. That little owl is watching out for you so you know what day it is. LOL It has a magnetic piece on the back so it will go on any metal surface.
This cute little magnetic calendar is only $6.95 and that includes shipping (within the U.S and Canada.). For my local customers that can pick it up cost is $5.00. It will be mailed first class in a padded envelope. All you have to do is email me here with your name, address and quantity. (This would make a cute gift.) I will send you a PayPal invoice requesting payment When I receive confirmation of your payment I will send a calendar out to you within 2-3 days. For your convenience I will also accept personal checks but shipping will be delayed until it clears. If you have any questions please email me with your concerns.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoy him as much as I did making him. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. Toodles
Hello Friends. . . I've been busy playing with Stampin' Ups newest promotion Filled With Love. This is just one of may combos that you can create with this fun Valentin'es Day Stamp Set. My card base is Real Red matted with a piece of Whisper White. My designer paper is from the Pretty In Pink/Real Red Designer Series Pack which comes with the Filled With Love Bundle. For my cool tools I used the Small Heart Punch #117193 and the Scallop Square Duo Bigz Die found in the Holiday Mini. For a little needed pizzazzz I placed a series of punched hearts across the bottom of my card.
STAMPER ALERT: Today is the last day to place any orders from the Holiday Mini.
Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Are you ready? From December 17, 2010 through January 24, 2011, get a FREE package of Bitty Buttons (a $4.95 value) when you purchase a Stampin' Up Filled with Love Bundle. This bundle will contain the Filled with Love Stamp Set (in wood or clear mount) and the Loves Pattern Designer Paper Pack. Along with the stamp set you will receive one 12 x 12 package of Real Red containing 6 sheets smooth cardstock and 6 sheets textured cardstock and one 12 x 12 Pretty In Pink/Real Red Designer Series Paper Pack When combined you will have the makings for some pretty special Valentines. When placing your orders please use the item numbers listed below.
To Place Your Stampin' Up Order On Line 24/7 Please Click Here
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed the Valentine's Day card. I'll see ya back here tomorrow. Have a wonderful day. Ta Ta
Hello To All My Stamping Friends. . . You can take a deep breath now, I hope you and your family had a jolly holiday. I would like to share with you today a thank you note that I will be sending out to some very special and thoguhtful people.
Now that the holiday is behind us I would like to let you know about what you can be looking forward to in the up coming months from Stampin' Up. Spring time and Sale A Bration is in the air and let's not forget about the second most card giving day of the year, Valentine's Day. Listed below are just some of the speicals.
- Holiday Mini for 2010 ends on Jan 3rd.
- Filled With Love Promotion: Valentine's Day is the second highest holiday for gift giving, of course Christmas is first. Stampin' Up has coordinated everything you will need to make beautiful gifts and cards in one affordable bundle. You can choose either wood mount or clear mount for your images and the Designer Paper is oh so cute. Plus as a bonus you will also receive a set of Itty Bitty Buttons FREE Click here for more deets.
- Occasions Mini will be revealed on Jan 4th. It is full of new springtime stamp sets and accessories, plus oh so cute Valentine's Day stamps with matching Designer Series Papers.
- Sale A Bration. The most anticipated Stampin' Up Event of the Year begins on Jan 25th. Just like last year Stampin' Up is offering FREE Stamp Sets and Accessories when you place a $50 order. Spend $150 and you will receive three FREE items from the Sale A Bration Mini, plus a Level One Hostess Stamp Set and $15 in Hostess Benefits.
For Great Stampin' Up Products On Line 24/7 Please Click Here
Thanks for stopping by today and chatting with me. Have a wonderful day. I'll see ya back here tomorrow. Toodles
Hello My Crafty Friends. . . I know everyone is so very busy today, but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and thank you for all of your support. From my house to yours have a wonderful blessed day.
Good Morning My Crafty Friends. . . Happy Wednesday. Boy time is running short here. I don't have a card for you today. Just wanted to drop by and say hello and wish you and your familiy a very Merry Christmas. My stash is getting kind of low so over the next week I'll be in and out and hopefully I will have some free time after Christmas to get my stash built back up. Christmas is always fun but I do look forward to getting back to normal, I'm sure you do to. Have a wonderful and safe holiday. Toodles
Hello Everyone. . Hope you're having a grand morning. I'm counting my days here, still got a little bit to do. Still baking cookies and I am not finished shopping just yet. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day that I can finish up. Just four more days until the excitement begins. I have a card to share today using last weeks MOJO sketch. I used one of my favorite new designer papers Springtime Vintage. You can find it in the new Occasion Mini which will debut on Jan 4th . That's just a few weeks away. You should be receiving your mini soon, if you are in need of one please send me your name and address in an email and I will get one out to you. If you have a relationship with an SU demonstrator you can get one from her. Are you ready for something new, boy I sure am. My cardbase is River Rock, so glad to see it back again. Next layer is Always Artichoke with a piece of Springtime Vintage. Boy oh Boy what beautiful designer paper. You are gonna love it. Next layer I used Always Artichoke again and more River Rock. I punched two of the corners with the Small Corner Rounder Punch. The third layer is Not Quite Navy and another floral from Springtime Vintage. My stamp set is Simple Friendship #113397. I stamped my flower on River Rock, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla and cut them out. The sentiment is from Simply Friendship as well.
ATTENTION STAMPERS. . . There's a new promotion in town, its called Filled With Love. Valentine's Day is the second highest holiday for gift giving, of course Christmas is first. Stampin' Up has coordinated everything you will need to make beautiful gifts and cards in one affordable bundle. You can choose either wood mount or clear mount for your images and the Designer Paper is oh so cute. I will have some samples for you probably after Christmas. My rubber should arrive soon. For more of the deets on this very special promotion please click here.
To Place Your Stampin' Up Order On Line 24/7 Click Here
Thanks for stopping by, I know everyone is in a tissy trying to get ready. Have a wonderful day and Merry Christmas. Toodles
Happy Monday To All My Stampin' Friends. Today I have a birthday card to share. With Christmas winding down now and the exciments reaching it's fever picth, we don't want to forget about our birthday stash We always need birthday cards. Today's is a simple and clean one. My card base is Whisper White, matted with two pieces of dp from Sunny Garden. My stamp set is Birthday Bliss. I used my cool tool the Extra large Oval Punch to punch it out. I then found a stamp set (ret) with a birthday box in it, cut it out and attached to my sentiment. I hope you enjoy this simple but cute birthday card.
Valentine's Day will be here in a short time. Let me help you get ready with Stampin' Ups newest promotion Filled With Love. If you're in need of a new stamp set this year for Valentine's Day, Stampin' Up has made it easy for you by bundling up all your needs in one cute package and saves you a little money too. The stamp set come in the clear mount or wood mount., whichever you prefer. To check out the deets click here.
- PAPER: Whisper White #100730,Sunny Garden DP #119831
- STAMPS: Birthday Bliss #115442
- INK: Poppy Parade #119783
- COOL TOOLS: Oval Extra Large #119859
- PRETTIES: Poppy Parade Poly Ribbon #119263
Thanks for stopping by today. I still have a little shopping to do. I hope to see you back here tomorrow. Have a wonderful day. Toodles
To Place Your Stampin' Up Order On Line 24/7 Click Here
Hello My Friends. Happy Saturday. . . The excitement is building, there's just a week left till Christmas. WOW January is almost here. Brrrrr! Today will be a short post, my Granddaugher is coming over and we are making a few gifts for her teachers and baking some cookies. My card today is another sneek peek from the Occasions Mini. My stamp set is Valentine Defined. I chose the cute little image of flower hearts. My base is Pretty and Pink, matted with a piece of Basic Black. I used our Lattice Square Embossing folder for some texture. Next layer is Whisper White matted with the Love Impressions Designer Paper Series. For cool tools I used some nesties, a couple of nesting circles and new brand new one at least for me the Lacey Circle Nestie. I also used the Modern Label Punch for my sentiment below with a little bling
Be sure and check out the new promotion Filled With Love. Stampin' Up has bundled and coordinated everything you need for your very special Valentine. You can find out all the deets here.
Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful week end. I'll see ya all back here on Monday.
To Place Your Stampin' Up Order On-Line 24/7 Please Click Here