Archive for October, 2009
Hi Everyone and Happy Saturday – Welcome to the week-end. The weather people tell us that we will see sun again soon. I sure hope so, with all this rain my yard is full of leaves. Yuch! I hope to be able to get out there and pick them up next week. It’s just great to be able to do what you love to do. Isn’t it. And you make it possible, thank you so much. The card I’m sharing with you today just turned out super duper. The stamp set is Sparkly and Bright. If you’re like me and like whimsy, this set is for you. Oh so cute!!!!!! Recipe is listed below. Well I hope you where able to take advanage of the Deal of the Week throughout this month. Drop me an email and let me know what you thought of this promotion. Sweet rewards is another promo that will continue into November. The $250 and the $400 workshop is a great way to get free stamps and merchandise, everybody likes free, plus the Starter Kit which includes My Digital Studio for $185. This is Halloween week-end and you know what that means Turkey Day is on it way. Have a fun and safe Halloween out there. They say our weather is going to be pretty good for all those trick or treaters. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you liked this card. I think it is my favorite for the week. Which one is yours? Have a great week-end. Take care – Toodles
To Place Your Stampin’ Up Order On-line 24/7 Click here!
- Standard A2 size card – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Stamp Set – Sparkly and Bright #115346 and Four The Holidays #116921
- Cardstock – Always Artichoke, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, DP (retired)
- I used my nesties, (I finally got my Scallop Circle Punch) Yippee!!
- Accessories – Bling, White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug Snowflake Die, SU White Satin Ribbon
Hi Everyone, —- Boy we are just getting pounced with rain. I don’t know how much we got yesterday but I know it sure did come down in buckets at times. I had such a fun day yesterday. My friend Nancy came up from Sullivan for a fun stampin day. Acutally we didn’t get much stamping down just a little but we had fun visiting. She did bring to show me a card she made called a tri-shutter card. WOW!! is it a beauty. When I get a chance I will take a picture for you. It’s more than a card it is a piece of artwork. Today I have something a little different to share with you. Kayleigh ask me to make something for her teacher. Kayleigh is such a giving person she always has something in mind for her teachers. I have seen these little notebooks on a few blogs, so I thought I would see what I could come up with. These would make great little secret santa gifts. The sentiment is computer generated. Recipe card below: This weekend doesn’t look good for the softball tournament. But we shall see. The sun is supposed to shine on Sat. Thanks for stopped by and I hope you have a jolly good day. Toodles
To Place A Stampin’ Up Order On-line 24/7 click here
I still have some of the Christmas Card kits available. Drop me an email with your order. You don’t want to get lost in the hustle and bustle of Christmas. Deal of the Week will be winding down soon. Check it out here.
- 2 1/2 x 8 1/2 notebook pad
- Cardstock – Bashfull Blue 2 5/8 x 8 1/2, Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Summer Picnic DP (retired)
- Stamp Set – Best Wishes and More
- Punches – I used my nesties, but my Scallop Circle Punch arrived today. Yippee!!!!!!
- Accessories – Bashful Blue 1/4 ribbon, dimensionals
Hi Everyone – . Good news we actually had a little sun this afternoon. I’m tired tonight so I will post this in the morning. It seems like I’m always tired. I guess thats what happens when you don’t sleep well. That ole menapause thing. You youngters enjoy your sleep now. LOL I took Kayleigh to a school halloween function. The school district sponsers a halloween night at the high school for grades K-6 I believe, (being Nana I get second hand news) anyhoo there were a lot of little ones there I imagine a lot of them were celebrating their halloween early. Today I have another MOJO monday sketch. Recipe below. It’s a great sketch, be sure and put this one in your sketch books. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day. Toodles
To Place A Stampin Up Order On-line 24/7 Click here
- Standard A2 card 5 2/1 x 8 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Cardstock – Whisper White, Really Rust, Olive Green, DP Fall Flowers (retired)
- Big Shot, Scallop Circle #2 and the Circle Scissors Plus
- Stamp Set – Lovely As A Tree\
- Accessories – Flower Brad and Paper Piercer, While Gel Pen, Bashful Blue 1/4 Ribbon
Happy Wednesday. Congrats, you’ve made it half way thru the week. Hope it’s going well. We have a big weekend coming up. Kourtney has a softball tournament. Can you believe it. It’s the end of October. I guess I will have to bundle up. It gets mightly chili out there when you just have to sit around. Burrrrrr!!!!!!! Today I am sharing another pocket card. It’s different from the last one because it’s going in the opposite direction. But I like it, don’t you. I love papercrafting and I get a happy feeling when I’m able to bring you something special. Check out the receipe card below.
If you like to save a dollar or two, here are a few suggestions for you to keep in mind. Remember they won’t last forever.
- Holiday Mini – Ends Jan 4th
- Sweet Hostess Rewards. Demonstrator Starter Kit for $185 + My Digital Studio – Ends Mar 31st
- Host a $400 workshop and receive My Digital Studio at half price ($39.95) a $79.95 value
- Host a $250 workshop and select any one item from the Holiday Mini for $10. (excludes hostess set and MDS)
- Card is 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, scorded at 4 1/4, flap is scored at 1 1/2"
- Stamp Sets – Sweet Season #116471, Snow Swirled #111690
- Cardstock – Rich Razzleberry #115316, Real Red #102482, Olive Green #100702, Whisper White #100730 and Cottage Wall DP #115671
- Inks – Rich Razzleberry
- Punch – Scallop Circle #109043, Eyelet Border #113692, Small Corner Rounder #109047
- Die Cuts – Scallop Circle #113468, Circle Scissors Plus #112530
- Accessories – 5/8" Olive Ribbon and Real Red Brads, Dimensionals
To Place Your Stampin’ Up Order On-line 24/7 Click here
If you have any questions, drop me an email. Thanks for stopping by, have a great day. Toodles
Happy Tuesday To Ya All. Let’s think Pink. This month is Breast Caner Awareness Month. so I thought I would think pink. Today’s card is a MOJO Monday Sketch #110. I had Pun Fun still out on my desk and this cute little skunk just popped right out of the box at me. LOL I selected Melon Mambo cardstock, you can’t get any pinker than that. This is an all SU card. Whoppie!!! Recipe below. Did you get a chance to look at the final Deal of the Week. It is the Princess Party Kit and the Pirate Party Kit. You can see them on pg 174 and 175 of your catty. These kits are designed for children’s b/d parties. Plan ahead and save yourself a little cash to boot. Click here for the finer details.
My Christmas Card Kit is still available. I am featuring two stamp sets Tree Trimmings and Dasher. You will receive supplies to assemble six cards each, for a total of 12 cards for $15. Images are not included so I am offering a 20% discount on Tree Trimmings. Click here for the finer details. To place your order email me here. The shipping cost is $4.95 and will be mailed priority mail. It’s your call, you can use my designs or do your own thing.
- Card – Standard A2 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4"
- Stamp Set – Pun Fun #111028
- Cardstock – Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Basic Black and Melon Mambo DP Series #115687
- Circles – Circle Scissors Plus (you can make any size circle from 1 to 6")
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and the Scallop Circle #2 Die
- Punches – 1 3/8 square and 1 1/4 square
- Ribbon – 1/4" Basic Black
- I colored the skunk (isn’t he just the cutest) with Prisma Colored Pencils and Gamsol
Have a great Tuesday, Thanks for stopping by Toodles
Hi Everyone – I’m back just like I promised. This is the last Deal of the Week. Please contact me ASAP to place your orders. Offer ends Oct 31st
Princess Party Kit
Pirate Party Kit
I hope you’re staying dry whereever you are. We are getting rain once again. This has been a record month here in Missouri for rain. We are very soggy here. Hope your day is going well. If you are interested in this Deal of the Week #4 please drop me an email and of course if there is anything else you would like to order. There’s a lot of promotions out there be sure and check my website. Click here Click promotions. See you later alligator. Toodles
Good Morning. Its Monday morning again and everyone needs their cup of coffee. This card is for you. I had such fun yesterday makeing this card. Actually I made three cards so I could get a jump start this week. I was browsing the web and came across a card using a coffee cup and it inspired me to pull out my Pun Fun set and see what I could do with it. It needed a little love. LOL I used Choc Chip as my base naturally because it reminds me of the color of coffee. The designer paper is Rose Red from the Thoroughly Modern DP series. Isn’t this a great color combo. The fleurs or steam is from the Simply Friendship set. I used my Prisma Color Pencils as my coloring medium and blended with Gamsol and blending stumps. I needed a thrid color for a little pizzzzzaz and I thought Bashful Blue worked great with it. What do you think?
There’s just 59 days left before Christmas. Oh My!! Get those wish lists out and put them on the refrig. Stampin’ Up products make great gifts and stocking stuffers for family and friends and be sure to include a little something for yourself.
To Place a Stampin’ Up Order On-Line 24/7 Click Here
- Card base 4 1/4 x 11. Standard A2 card
- Cardstock – Choc Chip, Rose Red, Bashful Blue, Whisper White DP Thoroughly Modern
- Stamps – Pun Fun #115054, Simply Friendship #113397, Sentiment (retired)
- Ribbon- 1/4" Choc Chip and Bashful Blue
- Buttons – Random Stash
Please drop me an email if you have any questions, I would sure like to help. Deal of the Week #4 will be out later this afternoon. Be sure and check back. If you would like to save a little $$$$$$$ this holiday season be sure and checkout the SU promotions for this month at my website. Click here. I would love to hear from you.
Ladies from Stamp Club. I had a great time making cards with you. Thanks for your support and for being my friend. Thanks for stopping by, have a great Monday and I’ll see you tomorrow. Toodles
Welcome to the week-end. We finally have some sun here and it is not raining. That is a good thing. The leaves are starting to fall and the colors this year are very pretty. They say the more rain you have throughout the year the prettier the fall colors will be. Well I’m sure we hit the mark. LOL Todays card is for the WSC103 week-end challenge. If you would like to participate blog over to fresh and fun or SCS and take a look see at the sketch. I know you guys like to save money, so be sure and check your stash because Deal of the Week #3 is winding down on Sunday. I took advanage of the flower brad combo. Even I don’t have all the bells and whistles. Also, you can get some great deals (50%) off at the all new Clearence Rack. Just go to my SU website and check out the left sidebar to see all the grrrreat deals available.
Do you like to save money, get free stamp sets, sneek peeks and receive the lastest stampin’ up buzz, Are you ready to indulge yourself in the art of papercrafting and explore digital creativity, too? Join my Team Sandy’s Stampers to go to my website and follow the icons as directed. You will need my password (Sandy Murphy). With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s My Digital Studio software, new demonstrators can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories. Hobby demos WELCOME – Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)
Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:
- My Digital Studio software
- Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
- Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
- Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin’ Pads
- Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin’ Write markers
- Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Button Latte Designer buttons
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Mini Glue Dots
- SNAIL Adhesive
- Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)
IT’S EASY. Simply click here Have a safe and fun week-end and I will see you back on Monday. Thanks for stopping by. Toodles
Happy Friday To All of You. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to post yesterday. Two club stampers came by and finished up their Christmas Stamp A Stack. They completed 20 cards so it was a fun filled day. I will be getting back to my normal routine here shortly. All the stamp a stacks and clubs are finished for this month. Now it’s my turn to try and get my Christmas cards completed. I’m still deciding on what I will use. I must admit that the dasher stamp was a very big hit this year. Todays card I have mixed emotions. When the catty came out and I saw the stacked die cut flowers I was so excited. They give you so much dimension I just had to try it. I used last week-ends sketch from WSC. Here are the deets for the card. Tip. there’s a trend forming out in web land combining papercrafting and fabric. With these big shot dies you can cut a variety of mediums, fabric being the big one. They are making fabric flowers to put on packages and boxes. Well I need to get going and do some clean up.
- Card base is a 6 x 6 square scored at 3"
- Cardstock is Whisper White #100730, layered with a piece of Soft Suede from DP Thoroughly Modern 2 7/8 x 5 7/8"
- My flower was cut with the Big Shot #113439 and the Flower Folds Bigz xl Die #115970. I used all four layers and attached them with a Corduroy Choc Chip Button #114339
- My sentiment is from Garden Greeting, I just love the font.
- Punches are Word Window Punch #105090 and the Modern Label Punch #116630
Do you like to use lots of embellishments. They sure can spruce up a card. Be sure and check out the Deal of the Week #3. You can save big time if you like gromets, library clips and such. Check it out here. Also remember to check the Clearance Rack. It is always changing and you can save 50% on some items.
To Place Your Stampin’ Up Order On-Line 24/7 click here
Have a great week-end. Thanks for stopping by and I’ll see you tomorrow. Toodles
Good Day To All – Did you get a chance to be outside for a little while yesterday. It was simply gorgeous. It is always a hard decision for me when it is time to take up all my flowers that I planted in the spring. But I did it yesterday. The weather here has been so goofy, I thought I better do it before Mr. Winter decides to pay us a real visit. Today I’m sharing with you a winter scene with Lovvely As A Tree. This set has been around a while and if you don’t have it I wouldn’t hesitate too much longer just in case. WOW! We can say that about any one of them can’t we. LOL Now on to the deets.
- Stamp Set is Lovely As A Tree #115026, Four the Holidays #116921, Serene Snowflakes #115438
- Cardstock 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Night of Navy #100867 – matted with Whisper White #100730. The smaller NON is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Silver paper is #100712 cut at 4 x 3 1/2 (Isn’t the Navy and Silver Striking) the navy strip is 1 x 4"
- I stamped the sentiment in White Craft Ink #101731 and used White embossing pwd #109132 (Embossing Buddy/Heat Tool)
- I used a texture plate on the Whisper White Backgrounds 1 #114512 (TIP: There are several other tools involved to achieve this look. ( Big Shot, Impressions Pad, Silicon Rubber pad) Be sure and read the info under Texturz Plates so you’re not disappointed and can use this product right out of the box.)
- Circle punches 3/4" and 1" were used for the snowflake
- Tip – If you don’t have the exact color of ribbon, you can use a marker on the White Taffeta Ribbon and make it any color you need. Great tip.
Here are a few things you might want to check out.
- Deal of the Week #3 Ends Sunday evening
- Clearance Rack
- Demo Starter Kit + My Digital Studio ($185)
- My Digital Studio (50% off) with a $400 workshop.
- Christmas Card Kit (20% Discount on Stamp Set and Accessories)
To Place Your Stampin’ Up Order On-Line 24/7 click here
Have a great day today. I have to get CRACKING on set up for Stamp Club tonight. Thanks for stopping by and I’m looking forward to helping you with all your stamping needs. Email me if you have any questions/concerns. Toodles